The Wüsthof CLASSIC salmon slicer with hollow edge 32,0 cm 4543 is the ultimate specialty knife designed solely for the paper-thin slicing of this delicate cut of fish. When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices. The blade of the Wüsthof CLASSIC salmon slicer with hollow edge 4543 has a length of 32,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany