The Wüsthof CLASSIC steak knife 12,0 cm 4068 has an extra-sharp blade. Thus it is not only a must for cutting the favourite steak, but also for all kinds of meat dishes. The blade has a length of 12,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany