The Wüsthof CULINAR cook's knife 20,0 cm 4589/20 is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand. No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. The Wüsthof CULINAR line stands for function and design in pure perfection. The all-steel knife for gourmets. The blade of the Wüsthof CULINAR cook's knife 4589/20 has a length of 20,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
The ergonomic handle consists of satinated stainless steel.
- All-metal finish
- Elegant, timeless design of knives
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Satinated stainless steel handle shells, full tang handle
- Trident stainless-steel emblem on handle
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany