The Wüsthof CULINAR knife set 3 pieces 9659 is the ideal starter set for all hobby cooks. The blades and the handles of the Wüsthof CULINAR knives are manufactured of stainless steel. The Wüsthof CULINAR line stands for function and design in pure perfection. The all-steel knife for gourmets.
The ergonomic handle consists of satinated stainless steel.
The knife set comprises:
- The Wüsthof CULINAR cook's knife, blade length 20,0 cm: No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- The Wüsthof CULINAR utility knife, blade length 16,0 cm: Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable.
- The Wüsthof CULINAR paring knife, blade length 9,0 cm: The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- All-metal finish
- Elegant, timeless design of knives
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Satinated stainless steel handle shells, full tang handle
- Trident stainless-steel emblem on handle
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany