The Wüsthof CULINAR paring knife 9,0 cm 4039/09 is the most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables. The Wüsthof CULINAR line stands for function and design in pure perfection. The all-steel knife for gourmets. The blade of the Wüsthof CULINAR paring knife 4039/09 has a length of 9,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of satinated stainless steel.
- All-metal finish
- Elegant, timeless design of knives
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Satinated stainless steel handle shells, full tang handle
- Trident stainless-steel emblem on handle
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany