The Wüsthof GOURMET boning knife 16,0 cm 4607 is ideal for de-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints. The blade of the Wüsthof GOURMET boning knife 4607 has a length of 16,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material and has riveted handle shells.
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire blade
- Formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted ergonomic handle shells
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany