The Wüsthof GOURMET carving set 2 pieces 9704 comprises the Wüsthof GOURMET utilty knife 4114/20 and the Wüsthof GOURMET kitchen fork 4400/16. Fitting to the GOURMET knife series, now also the kitchen fork is available. The utility knife is perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable.
As a carving or serving fork, you´ll have a good hold on almost anything.
The handles consist of high-quality plastic material and have riveted handle shells.
The carving set includes:
- Wüsthof GOURMET utility knife 4114/20 - blade length 20 cm
- Wüsthof GOURMET kitchen fork 4400/16 - fork length 16 cm
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire knife blade
- Knife formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Knife blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted handle shells
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany