The Wüsthof GOURMET cheese knife 18,0 cm 4802 is ideal for cutting cheese wheels professionally. The special etching of the blade avoids that the cheese is sticking to the blade. The blade of the Wüsthof GOURMET cheese knife 4802 has a length of 18,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material and has riveted handle shells.
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire blade
- Formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted ergonomic handle shells
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany