The Wüsthof GOURMET Chinese chef's knife 18,0 cm 4691/18 has the shape of a chipper knife, but it is not apt for cutting bones, but is used for cutting and chopping of herbs and vegetables.
The Chinese chef's knives of Wüsthof have especially been developed for this purpose. The blade of the Wüsthof GOURMET Chinese chef's knife 4691/18 has a length of 18,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material and has riveted handle shells.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire blade
- Formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted ergonomic handle shells
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany
- Weight 340 g