The Wüsthof GOURMET cook's knife 26,0 cm 4562/26 is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand. The blade of the Wüsthof GOURMET cook's knife 4562/26 has a length of 26,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material and has riveted handle shells.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire blade
- Formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted ergonomic handle shells
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany