The Wüsthof GOURMET cheese knife 14,0 cm 3115 is suitable for cutting hard and soft cheese. The knife features a forked tip which makes serving more convenient. The sharp blade allows exact portioning. Holes in the blade prevent the cheese from sticking to it. The blade of the Wüsthof GOURMET cheese knife 3115 has a length of 14,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material and has riveted handle shells.
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire blade
- Formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted ergonomic handle shells
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany