The Wüsthof GOURMET knife block set with 6 pieces 9831 is ideal for storing your high-quality knives. This is the way professionals are storing their knives. An eye-catcher in each kitchen. The Wüsthof GOURMET knives are made of stainless steel, and the handle consists of high-quality plastic material. The knife block is made of high-quality beechwood.
The knife block set includes:
- The Wüsthof GOURMET tomato knife, blade length 12,0 cm: The serrated edge easily cuts even the ripest tomato as thin as you like.
- The Wüsthof GOURMET slicer, blade length 20,0 cm: Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable.
- The Wüsthof GOURMET utility knife, blade length 12,0 cm: The most versatilie of all parers - for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- The Wüsthof GOURMET bread knife, blade length 20,0 cm: This bread knife with wavy edge is ideal for fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake - the serrated edge does it all.
- The Wüsthof GOURMET cook's knife, blade length 20,0 cm: Ideal for cutting meat, fish, fruits and vegetables.
- The Wüsthof sharpening steel, blade length 23,0 cm: By the aid of this sharpening steel your quality knives can easily and effectively be sharpened again at any time.
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire knife blade
- Knife formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Knife blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted handle shells of knives
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany