The Wüsthof GOURMET knife set 2 pieces 9281 is the ideal starter set for amateur cooks. This knife set contains the Wüsthof GOURMET Santoku with hollow edge 17,0 cm 4188 and the Wüsthof GOURMET paring knife 9,0 cm 4010/09. The Wüsthof GOURMET knives are made of stainless steel, and the handle consists of high-quality plastic material.
The knife set includes:
- Wüsthof GOURMET Santoku with hollow edge 4188, blade length 17,0 cm: A manifold knife with hollow edge - ideal for finest cutting works in the kitchen. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Wüsthof GOURMET paring knife 4010/09, blade length 9,0 cm: The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing.
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire blade
- Formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted handle shells
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany