The Wüsthof GOURMET knife set 3 pieces 9675 is the ideal starter set for amateur cooks. This knife set contains the Wüsthof GOURMET cook's knife 20,0 cm 4562/20, the Wüsthof GOURMET utility knife 16,0 cm 4114/16 and the Wüsthof GOURMET utility knife 12,0 cm 4045.
The Wüsthof GOURMET knives are made of stainless steel, and the handle consists of high-quality plastic material.
The knife set includes:
- The Wüsthof GOURMET cook's knife 4562/20, blade length 20,0 cm: No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- The Wüsthof GOURMET utility knife 4114/16, blade length 16,0 cm: For perfect slicing of beef and cutting fruits and vegetables.
- The Wüsthof GOURMET utility knife 4045, blade length 12,0 cm: The most versatile of all parers - for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire blade
- Formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted handle shells
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany