The Wüsthof GOURMET salmon slicer with hollow edge 29,0 cm 4541 has a long and flexible blade. Thus this is the ultimate specialty knife designed solely for the paper-thin slicing of this delicate cut of fish. The hollow edge creates pockets of air, which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade. The blade of the Wüsthof GOURMET salmon slicer with hollow edge 4541 has a length of 29,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material and has riveted handle shells.
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire blade
- Formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted ergonomic handle shells
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany