The Wüsthof GOURMET utility knife 12,0 cm 4045 is a short knife with a slim blade, which can be used for many purposes. It is ideal for cutting onions and herbs as well as for the preparation of vegetables. The blade of the Wüsthof GOURMET utility knife 4045 has a length of 12,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material and has riveted handle shells.
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire blade
- Formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted ergonomic handle shells
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany