The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II bread knife with serrated edge 20,0 cm 4155 easiliy cuts crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake - the serrated edge does it all. The knife series Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II is the incarnation of forged elegance. Due to the excellent ergonomic design the well-balanced knives of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II line permit effortless cutting.
The blade of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II bread knife with serrated edge 4155 has a length of 20,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material.
- Extraordinay sharpness
- Ergonomically shaped handle, slip resistant
- Full tang handle
- Well-balanced for easy and comfortable cutting
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany