The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II carving set 2 pieces 9645 includes a carving knife 20,0 cm and a straight meat fork, 16 cm - the ideal carving set.
The carving set includes:
- Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II carving knife 4525/20, blade length 20,0 cm: the ideal carving knife
- Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II straight meat fork 4417, fork length 16,0 cm: the ideal meat fork
The knife series Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II is the incarnation of forged elegance. Due to the excellent ergonomic design the well-balanced knives of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II line permit effortless cutting.
The handle consists of high-quality plastic material.
- Extraordinay sharpness of knife
- Slip resistant handle
- Knife with full tang handle
- Well-balanced for easy and comfortable cutting
- Knife forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Knife blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany