The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II cook's knife 16,0 cm 4585/16 is a real multitalent. No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand. The knife series Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II is the incarnation of forged elegance. Due to the excellent ergonomic design the well-balanced knives of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II line permit effortless cutting.
The blade of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II cook's knife 4585/16 has a length of 16,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material.
- Extraordinay sharpness
- Ergonomically shaped handle, slip resistant
- Full tang handle
- Well-balanced for easy and comfortable cutting
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany