The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II cook's knife with hollow edge 20,0 cm 4575/20 is a real multitalent. No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. Slicing and dicing of meat, fish, fruits and vegetables can easily be handled with this cook's knife. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand. The hollow edge of the cook's knife creates pockets of air, which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
The knife series Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II is the incarnation of forged elegance. Due to the excellent ergonomic design the well-balanced knives of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II line permit effortless cutting.
The blade of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II cook's knife with hollow edge 4575/20 has a length of 20,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material.
- Extraordinay sharpness
- Ergonomically shaped handle, slip resistant
- Full tang handle
- Well-balanced for easy and comfortable cutting
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany