TOP OFFER: Forged knives !!!
The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II forged knife set 3 pieces 9605 is the ideal starter set for all amateur cooks who appreciate professional knives. The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II knives are manufactured of stainless steel, and the ergonomic handles consist of high-quality plastic material.
The knife set contains:
- The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II paring knife 4040/09, blade length 9,0 cm: Small multi-purpose knife, ideal for cutting of onions and herbs
- The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II utility knife 4525/16, blade length 16,0 cm: The carving knife par excellence. Ideal for cutting roasts, meat, ham - boiled ham or gammon
- The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II cook's knife 4585/20, blade length 20,0 cm: Ideal for cutting meat, fish, fruits and vegetables
- Extraordinay sharpness
- Ergonomically shaped handle, slip resistant
- Full tang handle
- Well-balanced for easy and comfortable cutting
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany