The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II kitchen knife 20,0 cm 4125 provides an excellent handling, due to the elbowed shape of the blade. Thus there always is sufficient space between the hand and the blade. The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II kitchen knife 4125 represents a combination of a utility knife and a bread knife and therefore can be used multi-purpose. It convinces also by the exact cut. The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II kitchen knife 4125 thus is considered a multi-functional knife in each kitchen.
The knife series Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II is the incarnation of forged elegance. Due to the excellent ergonomic design the well-balanced knives of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II line permit effortless cutting.
The blade of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II kitchen knife 4125 has a length of 20,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material.
- Extraordinay sharpness
- Ergonomically shaped handle, slip resistant
- Full tang handle
- Well-balanced for easy and comfortable cutting
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany