The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II knife block set with 5 pieces 9830 is ideal for storing your knives. This is the way professionals are storing their knives. An indispensable knife block in each kitchen. The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II knives are manufactured of stainless steel, and the ergonomic handles are made of high-quality plastic material. The Wüsthof knife block consists of high-quality beechwood.
The knife block contains:
- The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II carving knife, blade length 20,0 cm: The carving knife par excellence. Roasts, meat, ham - boiled ham or gammon.
- The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II paring knife, blade length 9,0 cm: Small multi-purpose knife, ideal for cutting of onions and herbs
- The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II bread knife, blade length 20,0 cm: Ideal for cutting fresh and crunchy bread or even ham, the serrated edge does it all.
- The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II cook's knife, blade length 20,0 cm: Ideal for cutting meat, fish, fruits and vegetables
- The Wüsthof sharpening steel, blade length 23,0 cm: Your quality knives thus can be sharpened effectively at any time.
- Extraordinay sharpness of knives
- Ergonomically shaped handle, slip resistant
- Knives with full tang handle
- Well-balanced for easy and comfortable cutting
- Knives forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Knive blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany