The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II knife set 2 pieces 9275 is the ideal starter set for all amateur cooks who appreciate professional knives. The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II knives are manufactured of stainless steel, and the ergonomic handles consist of high-quality plastic material.
The knife set contains:
- The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II paring knife, blade length 8,0 cm: Ideal for cutting and decorating fruits and vegetables
- The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II Japanese cook's knife with hollow edge, blade length 17,0 cm: Ideal for finest cutting works in the kitchen. The hollow edge of the Santoku knife creates pockets of air, which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Extraordinay sharpness
- Ergonomically shaped handle, slip resistant
- Full tang handle
- Well-balanced for easy and comfortable cutting
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany