The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II Santoku with hollow edge 17,0 cm 4175 was styled after the Japanese cook´s knife. This blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
The knife series Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II is the incarnation of forged elegance. Due to the excellent ergonomic design the well-balanced knives of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II line permit effortless cutting.
The blade of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II Santoku with hollow edge 4175 has a length of 17,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material.
- Extraordinay sharpness
- Ergonomically shaped handle, slip resistant
- Full tang handle
- Well-balanced for easy and comfortable cutting
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany