The Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II super slicer knife with wavy edge 26,0 cm 4507 is a true professional knife that will make cutting and slicing so astonishingly easy. The 26,0 cm blade offers extra width and will make it a particularly good choice for the large country size loaf.
The knife series Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II is the incarnation of forged elegance. Due to the excellent ergonomic design the well-balanced knives of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II line permit effortless cutting.
The blade of the Wüsthof GRAND PRIX II super slicer knife with wavy edge 4507 has a length of 26,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material.
- Extraordinay sharpness
- Ergonomically shaped handle, slip resistant
- Full tang handle
- Well-balanced for easy and comfortable cutting
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany