The Wüsthof IKON boning knife knife 14,0 cm is ideal for de-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
The handle in dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings, manufactured from African blackwood, make every knife unique.
- Specially designed bolster with full tang handle
- Perfect for cutting and sharpening of the blade
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Forged from a single blank of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Wüsthof special cut for extreme sharpness
- Not diswasher safe. Clean knives only by hand
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany