The Wüsthof IKON Santoku 17,0 cm was developed especially for the preparation of Sushi and Sashimi; but it is also ideal for finest cutting. The hollow edge of the Santoku knife creates pockets of air, which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
The handle in dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings, manufactured from African blackwood, make every knife unique.
- Specially designed bolster with full tang handle
- Perfect for cutting and sharpening of the blade
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Forged from a single blank of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Wüsthof special cut for extreme sharpness
- Not dishwasher safe. Clean only by hand
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany