The Wüsthof IKON paring knife 12,0 cm is the most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables. The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing.
The handle in dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings, manufactured from African blackwood, make every knife unique.
- Specially designed bolster with full tang handle
- Perfect for cutting and sharpening of the blade
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Forged from a single blank of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Wüsthof special cut for extreme sharpness
- Not dishwasher safe. Clean only by hand
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany