The Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's knife 16,0 cm with cutting board (9982-2) is ideal for slicing, mincing and dicing of all kind of food. The cook's knife is precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang handle. The blade length of the cook's knife is 16,0 cm.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality plastic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Blade length of cook's knife: 16,0 cm
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection
- Functional, proven design
- With cutting board
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany