The Wüsthof LE CORDON BLEU cook's knife with hollow edge 20,0 cm 4571/20 is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It permits easy slicing, mincing and dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand. Due to the lighter distinctive bolster design, the knives of the Wüsthof LE CORDON BLEU line are more agile and reduce fatigue. The blade of the Wüsthof LE CORDON BLEU cook's knife with hollow edge 4571/20 has a length of 20,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has riveted handle shells.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Unique Wüsthof balance
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened up to 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- The special cut ensures extraordinary sharpness
- Light finish for easy cutting
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany