The Wüsthof LE CORDON BLEU long slicer 26,0 cm 4521/26 is perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable. Due to the lighter distinctive bolster design, the knives of the Wüsthof LE CORDON BLEU line are more agile and reduce fatigue. The blade of the Wüsthof LE CORDON BLEU carving knife 4521/26 has a length of 26,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has riveted handle shells.
- Unique Wüsthof balance
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened up to 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- The special cut ensures extraordinary sharpness
- Light finish for easy cutting
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany