The Wüsthof GOURMET Santoku with hollow edge 17,0 cm 4188 was developed especially for the preparation of sushi and sashimi, but it is also perfectly apt for finest cutting works in the kitchen. The hollow edge of the Santoku knife creates pockets of air, which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade. The blade of the Wüsthof GOURMET Santoku with hollow edge 4188 has a length of 17,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle consists of high-quality plastic material and has riveted handle shells.
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Easy re-sharpening of the entire blade
- Formed from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Riveted ergonomic handle shells
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany