The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT brunch knife with serrated edge 12,0 cm 4103 renders your breakfast a pleasure. The fine serrated edge of this knife easily cuts all parts of your breakfast, such as tomatoes, eggs or sausage. The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT brunch knife has a blade length of 12,0 cm, manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has riveted handle shells. The anti-slip surface provides a firm hold.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Ergonomic riveted handle
- Innovative design of handle for a firm hold
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany