The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT cook's knife 26,0 cm 4561/26 is a real all-rounder. No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand. The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT cook's knife 4561/26 has a blade length of 26 cm, manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has riveted handle shells. The anti-slip surface provides a firm hold.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Ergonomic riveted handle
- Innovative design of handle for a firm hold
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany