The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT knife set 2 pieces 9279 is a perfect starter set for hobby cooks.
The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT knife set 2 pieces 9279 contains the Wüsthof SILVERPOINT Santoku with hollow edge 17,0 cm 4180. Styled after the Japanese cook´s knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine. This knife set further contains the Wüsthof SILVERPOINT paring knife 8,0 cm 4013. The straight edge of the paring knife offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing. The blades of the Wüsthof SILVERPOINT knives are manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handles are made of high-quality synthetic material and have riveted handle shells. The anti-slip surface provides a firm hold.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Ergonomic riveted handle
- Innovative design of handle for a firm hold
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany