The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT paring knife 8,0 cm 4013 has a straight edge which offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing. The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT paring knife has a blade length of 8,0 cm, manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has riveted handle shells. The anti-slip surface provides a firm hold.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Ergonomic riveted handle
- Innovative design of handle for a firm hold
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany