The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT spreading knife with serrated edge 10,0 cm 4171 is perfectly apt for cheese, but also for different kinds of spreads. The fine serrated edge easily cuts all ingredients of your breakfast, such as tomatoes, eggs or sausage. The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT spreading knife with serrated edge 4171 has a blade length of 10,0 cm, manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has riveted handle shells. The anti-slip surface provides a firm hold.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Ergonomic riveted handle
- Innovative design of handle for a firm hold
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany