The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT utility knife with serrated edge 10,0 cm 4052 is the most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables. The Wüsthof SILVERPOINT utility knife with serrated edge 4052 has a blade length of 10 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has riveted handle shells. The anti-slip surface provides a firm hold.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel
- Blade hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Ergonomic riveted handle
- Innovative design of handle for a firm hold
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany